Generator fume kills four men inside a well in Delta. - AMEBO ONLINE NEWSPAPER

AMEBO ONLINE NEWSPAPER

"Feeding the world with authentic news from the source....."

GOOGLE REVIEW

Review Widget

Generator fume kills four men inside a well in Delta.

Share This


Four middle-aged men have died of carbon monoxide poisoning in Aniocha South Local Government Area of Delta State.

According to reports, two of them had initially entered the empty well to clean it up. However, they were said to have later lowered a power generating set into the well at some point and its fume eventually suffocated them.


In an attempt to rescue them, two other men who also entered the well died in the process after getting stuck. Their remains have since been retrieved and deposited at a nearby morgue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages