Three Feared Killed, Four Injured In Abeokuta Refrigerator Gas Explosion - AMEBO ONLINE NEWSPAPER

AMEBO ONLINE NEWSPAPER

"Feeding the world with authentic news from the source....."

ECOBANK SURPRISE

ECOBANK SURPRISE

GOOGLE REVIEW

Review Widget

Three Feared Killed, Four Injured In Abeokuta Refrigerator Gas Explosion

Share This
Abeokuta— Pandemonium struck in Oke Igbore titun behind St Paul Anglican Church area of  Abeokuta South LG, Abeokuta as seven three people burnt dead, scores injured by gas explosion.

According to Fire Service, the fire outbreak was caused by leakage of an hose used for passing refrigerant fluid into the freezer caught fire from an open fire already being used by a woman frying fish in the same room according to eye witnesses.
The injured victims were taken to Federal Medical Centre before the arrival of the Fire Service by good Samaritans, three people was presumed dead at the scene while one other was confirmed dead at General Hospital Ijaiye and deposited to the morgue, while the two dead bodies was taken away by the family for burial.

The fire outbreak was controlled and extinguished by state fire service and good Samaritans around the street  however the case has been taken over by the Ibara police divisional command for further investigations.

The fire has been totally quenched at the time of this report and the situation is now cool and calm within the axis, even though the whole community is in sober mood.


No comments:

Post a Comment

GOOGLE REVIEW

Review Widget

Pages