TEARS AS TWO FPA STAFF GOT ELECTROCUTED - AMEBO ONLINE NEWSPAPER

AMEBO ONLINE NEWSPAPER

"Feeding the world with authentic news from the source....."

Post Top Ad

TEARS AS TWO FPA STAFF GOT ELECTROCUTED

Share This
Two staffs of the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti department of Maintenance  Mr. POP and Mr. Tony got electrocuted and died immediately.
The death of the two gentle men was caused my an high tension wired that touches one of their tools during a repair work at Rectors Village, Very Close to Prime guest house, Federal polytechnic Ado Ekiti

_Details.. Later_ 

Cc: FPA PRESS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages