Pregnant Mother Of Two, Chinwendu Ejike Dies After Her Cooking Gas Exploded In Abuja [Photos] - AMEBO ONLINE NEWSPAPER

AMEBO ONLINE NEWSPAPER

"Feeding the world with authentic news from the source....."

Post Top Ad

Pregnant Mother Of Two, Chinwendu Ejike Dies After Her Cooking Gas Exploded In Abuja [Photos]

Share This



A young woman was killed when a cooking gas exploded in her house in Abuja.

Friends and family have taken to social media to mourn the loss of Evelyn Chinwendu Ejike (nee Ogechukwu Osita) who died after her cooking gas exploded in her house in Abuja. 

The mother of two was reportedly 7-month-old pregnant when the incident happened last week at her residence.

Details of the incident is still sketchy, but it was alleged that she was cooking and using her phone when the gas exploded.

After the explosion, she suffered 90 percent burns on her body and died at the hospital where she was receiving treatment.

Friends and family have taken to Facebook to mourn her death







No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages