Barber electrocuted while repairing hair clipper - AMEBO FEEDS BLOG

AMEBO FEEDS BLOG

"Feeding the world with authentic news from the source....."

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

TRADING MONITOR

Barber electrocuted while repairing hair clipper

Share This



A Barber believed to be in his late 40s, Arise Asare has been electrocuted at Shiabu, a suburb of Dansoman in the Ablekuma West Municipality.

Police officers from Dansoman Police Command initial examination of the body revealed a burn of his right thumb because that hand was holding a clipper used by barbers.

It was observed that the deceased tried to repair his clipper and by the process got electrocuted.

The late Arise was found dead wearing a white shirt and a pair of ash nicker lying with an armband on the right hand.

The deceased barber lived with his girlfriend, Ms. Grace Annan in a wooden structure until his untimely death.

The body was conveyed to the Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital for an autopsy to a certain the real cause of death.

Source : Kasapafmonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages