Prince Harry Reportedly Called Queen Elizabeth, Wants To Return To Palace After ’Terrible Mistake’ - AMEBO ONLINE NEWSPAPER

AMEBO ONLINE NEWSPAPER

"Feeding the world with authentic news from the source....."

Prince Harry Reportedly Called Queen Elizabeth, Wants To Return To Palace After ’Terrible Mistake’

Share This



KEY POINTS

  • Prince Harry reportedly begged Queen Elizabeth II to take him back after making a "terrible mistake"
  • Prince Harry and Meghan Markle can make more than the royals do due to their global appeal
  • Prince Harry and Meghan Markle made a PR disaster by attending a JP Morgan event

Prince Harry reportedly called Queen Elizabeth II and begged the monarch to take him back.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex announced last month that they were stepping back as senior members of the royal family. Following their bombshell announcement, they flew to Canada. 

However, a new report claims that the royal couple was not happy with their decision. Prince Harry allegedly called the monarch and begged her to take him back. Prince William’s brother was reportedly “miserable.” He felt alone and cut off and was terrified how he is going to handle the future and pay the bills. He reportedly realized he made a “terrible mistake.”

“Harry made a grovelling phone call to Her Majesty,” a source told National Enquirer.

“He told her he was sorry for the humiliation she suffered and only wanted to protect his wife and son. He said Meghan was unhappy and longed to escape from the confines of life in the royal fishbowl. But now, he sees he acted too soon — and should have demanded Meghan obey the rules. He says he misses England, his friends — and his family most of all. He begged her, ‘Please take me back!’”

The insider added that Prince Harry’s plea won’t sit well with the other members of the royal family. The Duke of Cambridge was still angry with Prince Harry while the Prince of Wales was furious with his wife Meghan Markle for convincing him to abandon his duty, honor and country.

However, one should take the report with a grain of salt. Prince Harry and Markle are unlikely to suffer financial problems even if they left the royal family due to their global appeal. In fact, they might just earn more now that they are independent royals, according to more credible sources.

Retail expert Andy Barr predicted that the couple’s revenue will “dwarf” Prince Charles’ Duchy business fortunes which made $261 million last year. He added that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex could earn “more than double that from scratch with their combined global appeal.” He felt that the couple could make over $500 million annually.

Just recently, Prince Harry and Markle attended a JP Morgan event and received $975,000. However, it was deemed a “PR disaster” because the company doesn’t support their campaign against fossil fuel emissions.

Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Harry at the annual Chelsea Flower Show at Royal Hospital Chelsea on May 18, 2015 in London, England.

No comments:

Post a comment

Pages